Tuesday 22 January 2013

Mojo Monday 277

Hi,
Today the sun is shining... isn't is it amazing how when the sun is shining you feel so much better about everything?  Well I do anyway... easily pleased, eh?  I hope you weren't too affected by the snow... we haven't had much here really... being by the coast and all that, much to my childrens dismay, we seem to not get alot of snow. 
I have been playing... I suddenly seem to need quite a few cards all at once... this one was inspired by Mojo Monday's Sketch 277.  Really was fun to play along.  I am very pleased with this card and I think it really suits the person I am sending it to.
 
 
I have a scrapbook LO to finish that I started yesterday, so this is short and sweet.  I also been knitting a scarf, just need to finish off the ends so I will be back tomorrow with pictures.  I'm not the best or the faster knitter in the world, but I have actually enjoyed myself.
Keep warm and smile at the sun... might encourage it to shine more (my Nan always used to say that when I was little!!!).
Hugs
Kim
x

1 comment: