Wednesday 19 September 2012

Sketch N Stash #96

Hello,
Hope you are well...  I have been playing again... This time my inspiration came from Sketch N Stash challenge 96...  This was a fun sketch... and the stash I used is some that I bought in a kit from QVC rather a long time again.  It's Flair Designs paper...  The fibre I used I have had forever (you can't really see it on the picture... I'm not good at using fibres to be honest.
 

I have bought some scalloped cards to play with next... so hopefully I will be back soon with another Christmas card or two...  I hope you are having a great day... I am so glad I don't have anywhere else to go today... there is a real chill to the wind here today despite that rather warm sunshine!!!!

Hugs
Kim
x

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous Christmas card Kim, I love the image and brilliant papers.

    Thank you for taking part in the Sketch n Stash Challenge

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely Christmas card, thank you for joining in the fun with us at sketch n stash x

    ReplyDelete