Wednesday 20 June 2012

CPS Card Sketch 270

Hi,
Well, it had to start somewhere... the Christmas card crafting and here it is.  I must admit I've spend ages sorting it out, I must have just threw it in the box when I finished with it last. 
My inspiration came from a lovely sketch over at CPS - Card Sketch 270



I think I may have an excuse to buy some more Christmas papers... don't seem to have many... will sift through my other papers just to check first.   I do apologise about the unclear photography... not sure what happened there.

Hope you are also having this lovely sunshine...
Take care
Hugs
Kim
x

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Kimmie, love the image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet design using the CPS sketch this week! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete