Wednesday 30 May 2012

Mojo Monday - Sketch 243


Hi,
I seem to be spending far too much time browsing on the net and not enough crafting... I really did mean to make more cards this afternoon, but time just runs away with me when I'm on this lovely laptop!
Anyway, I did manage to put it down long enough to make this one... my take on Mojo Monday's sketch 243... what a lovely sketch it is too. 


Again I am playing with things that are in my 'need to use up' box...
I need to make some 'Thank you' cards for teachers but seem to have lost my Thank You stamp.  My daughter is leaving Primary school in July and seems to want to send cards to every teacher in the school... so glad I asked her about this early!!!!!
Thank you for stopping by.
Hugs
Kim
x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, love the layout & colour combo!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty pretty card, love your color choices, hugs

    ReplyDelete