Thursday 10 March 2011

Mojo Monday 181

Hi,
Goodness me, it's cold and windy here today... was going out but decided to stay in and play instead... I am trying to use up stuff in my scrapbox again... this card was inspired by a gorgeous sketch on Mojo Monday - #181 ... some lovely DT cards ...

Yesterday I made Chocolate and Vanilla cupcakes... yummy... they don't last long in our house so I am always lucky if I manage to get a picture!!!!

I am now going to have a play with a new Marianne creatable die cut I got this morning...
Stay warm!
Hugs
Kim
x

8 comments:

  1. Oh Kimmie those wee cakes look delish hun ~ send me one over lol!

    Your card is gorgeous as ever sweetie, love the cute image and beautiful flower :o)

    enjoy playing!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card....and yummalicious cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card and yummy cakes! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim!! Such a beautiful creation with those gorgeous papers! I love it!! :) And oh wow...now I'm so hungry looking at those yummy cupcakes!! I can see why they don't last long!! LOL!! Have a great weekend!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Kim. Love the papers and cute bear :o) The cakes look yummy, making me hungry! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Kim, the image is so sweet and I love the papers you've used.
    Those cakes look scrummy, no wonder they don't last long lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card, lovely decorated. :)
    The cupcakes looks so yummy!
    Have a nice weekend.
    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete