Wednesday 16 March 2011

Friday Sketchers #145

Hi,
Hope you are happy and feeling well.
I have been having a play... the inspiration for this card came from Friday Sketchers #145 sketch... gorgeous! Beautiful DT cards... This is using some bits from my scrapbox... not a 12x12 in sight when I was making this one... yay!!!!!

I used one of my flowers that I made with one of my new Marianne creatable dies that I got with some of my birthday money... really enjoyed making them... below is picture of all the ones I made... want to dig out some different types of papers and have another go later... I think they are very pretty, but I need to get some more ribbon!!! Suddenly all my ribbon seems wide!!!



These are the butterflies... I actually had a few more but DD came along and suddenly had cards to make for school friends!!!! and my pile got smaller!!!


This week I decided to make my take on my Grandma's Victoria Sandwich cake... will be baking cupcakes tomorrow... somehow I have got roped into baking cupcakes for the school for fridays Red Nose Day...



Anyway, have a couple more Marianne dies to play with this afternoon. Hope you are having a great day.
Take care,
Hugs
Kim
x


9 comments:

  1. Oh my Kim!! This is such a pretty creation hun!! LOVE your image and colors!! And look at all of those scrumptious embellies!! LOVE IT!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that is one yummy cake! LOVE those beautiful flowers and butterflies - so creative! Your card is just dazzling - so much texture and color, it's truly magical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake looks delicious and made my stomach growl. LOL
    Lovely flowers and lovely card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kim. Love all those very pretty flowers. MMM yummy cake.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm nice cake hun! can you hear my tummy lol!

    Gorgeous card and love all your flowers and butterflies too ~ simply stunning Kim :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really pretty card, I love the flowers you created... looks like you've been really busy!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at all the eye candy here today!!! Gorgeous card...super cute flowers & butterflies...and a yummy cake! Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kim,
    fab card - love all those ribbon flowers and butterflies
    and can I have some of that cake? mmmmmmmmmm ;)
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, beautiful fairy card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete