Friday 21 January 2011

Mojo Monday

Hi,
Well, finally I feel more myself again... I have made another one of my birthday cards for next weeks' birthdays... inspiration came from Mojo Monday sketch # 174. What a fun sketch! The image is from some decoupage type images my mum gave me... I love this pink glitter card, it nearly killed me to cut it up and use it... so pretty and shiny!!!


The card is for my cousin... she is always saying everything is such a rush and she hardly has time to think... so I thought this image was perfect!!!! Nothing like a relaxing soak in the bath as a treat!!!
Other thing I did yesterday was bake some Vanilla Cupcakes... yummy!!!! I didn't do my usual icing piped swirl, someone has nicked off with my stool in the kitchen and I couldn't reach the piping stuff, so I lazily made a bag with the greased proof paper and did it that way!!!! They don't last two minutes in our house... I made 12 yesterday afternoon and there are 4 left now. I have a new recipe to try for some strawberry ones this weekend...



Anyway, we have my OH at home this weekend... this I am sure means that I will have very little time to craft... I need to get some more wool to continue on with the blanket - I'm determined to finish that next week, then start one for my daughter... can't do one without the other, can we???
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Kim
x

4 comments:

  1. Your cousin is going to love that card...it's adorable.

    I want those cupcakes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and yummy cupcakes Mmmmmmmmmm :o)

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum, those cupcakes look so delicious! I love your sweet card!
    :) Jacilynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fabulous card and what yummy cupcakes.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete