Sunday 5 December 2010

Scrapbooking... weekend cybercrop at UKS

Hi,
This weekend my crafting has been scrapbooking... UKS have had a cybercrop and I have attempted a few of the classes and challenges. I haven't had as much time as I would have liked to have (but when do we ever!!!) so I am going to do the others some other time. I had fun with these layouts though...



These photos were from Blackpool... I've had these Adornit papers for quite a while and just seem to stroke them alot... lovely to find a use for them!


A visit to Santa... this was last year... don't suppose they will want to do that this year... more old Christmas stash...



I took these photo's in Lytham on Christmas eve a couple of years ago... it was a beautiful warm day and we had a lovely time, there was ice-skating, street entertainers and we had some delicious homemade vegetable soup... The children even played in the park!

This was one of the classes... My daughter learning to skip a few years ago now... I really enjoyed doing this layout, the sewing was fun, I don't do enough of it...

I have been using up stash I have had for ages too which is brilliant... might make some room for some new papers, eh? Any excuse to shop...
I still have some Christmas cards I need to get done, and I want to make a couple of gift cards and gift boxes...
Suddenly it has gone really chilly again here. I am going to have an early night tonight. My son has been suffering with a horrible cold all weekend and I think I might be getting it...
Take care and keep warm,
Hugs
Kim
x


1 comment:

  1. Oooh...you've been busy! Fantastic layouts! You got a lot done.

    ReplyDelete