Thursday 9 December 2010

Mojo Monday 168

Hi,
Here is my take on the Mojo Monday Sketch #16... I enjoyed this one... nice sketch to work from.


I have my son at home from school, he has had a really high temperature for the last couple of days. Thankfully he seems much better today... driving me up the wall because he is bored now he feels better... back to school tomorrow I think!!!! This of course means all those things I was planning to do this week have gone out the window!!!! So next week I will be running around like an idiot getting everything sorted before they break up next friday. I love how everything always goes to plan!!!!

Well, better get on... need to make a couple more cards... am getting to the point where it's just close family members I need cards for... YAY!!!!!!!

Hope you are keeping warm!
Hugs
Kim
x

3 comments:

  1. Such a darling card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your son is feeling better! Gorgeous card! Super cute image and I love the die cut behind the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no Kimmie I hope your son is 100% really soon, theres nothing worse than a sick child at Christmas poor thing...your card is fabulous, isnt this sketch just fab
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete