Thursday 21 October 2010

2 Sketches 4 You...

Hi ya!
Hope you are all smiling... here is the other card I made using the peel offs... Inspiration from Kazan's Sketch over at 2 Sketches 4 You... Great sketch... Love this snowflake paper, I dug it out of a pile of papers I had totally forgotten that I had... don't you just love doing that when you love the paper?


My kids break up for half term today... I am so determined to get them making their own christmas cards for all their school friends and teachers, I have it all organised in a box. Anything different from my son playing games machines... he would be on them all day every day if I allowed it... drives me mad that he never gets fed up... I always have to drag him off!!!!

Am going to enjoy my peace and quiet now, and have a play at another Christmas card! Hope you find time to play too...
Hugs
Kim
x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kim, I know what you mean about finding things we forgot we had, I do it all the time, the only time I don't like it is when I wonder what the hell I was thinking of buying it lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is lovely!
    thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete