Friday 18 June 2010

Playing nicely!!!


Hi,
I have been playing nicely... My daughter has had this teacher that has been training teaching their class for the last so many weeks and she really has been brilliant! She seems to have a knack at explaining things in a way that my daughter gets totally the first time... which we can't say about her usual teacher. So, all good things seem to come to an end, this teacher is leaving today and a pressie was needed... I found this lovely little key ring with a book on that has 'the best teacher' and lots of lovely appropriate quotes and this is what I made to put it in... and I really did play nicely...
We have 'clock sports' (our equivalent to sports day... which I still don't understand, I don't get all this 'losing damages kids self-esteem' lark... I mean how do they learn to cope with being out in the 'big world' when they can't lose in school?????). Anyway, the sun in nowhere to be seen today... isn't that unbelieveable? I mean it's been glorious here all week!!!! Very disappointing! It hasn't been overly warm but the sun's been shining!!!
Have a lovely day...
Hugs
Kim
x

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!
    I love the paper you've used and the layout is fabulous.

    Thanks for your lovely comment ;O).

    Hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...this is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful..Bet your daughter's teacher loved it,so sad when they have a fab teacher and then they leave it happened to my daughter in primary school..I'm with you on the can't lose situation not good for later life as we all can't be winner's so we have to learn to deal with it....Hope he sports day went well and the sun shone.
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete