Thursday 20 May 2010

Sketch Thursday's challenge

Hi,
I love this sketch... it came from Sketch Thursdays Challenge... I used a photo from quite along time ago... of myself and two friends just before Christmas and it gave me an excuse to scrap with some of the stuff I had left over from my Christmas card stash last year...


Today I have been sorting some of craft stuff out... which basically means I pass it from one tub to another thinking I must get around to using these!!!! Have sorted a pile of stuff for my children to use on their school christmas cards for this year... we usually have a few odd sessions in the summer holidays on rainy days, then finish the rest off nearer the time... they have so many because they still send to everyone in their class as well as other friends so it means loads of cards.
Hope you are having a great day.
Hugs
Kim
x

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love those giant flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! GREAT FLOWERS!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are those flowers! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete