Friday 14 May 2010

Mojo Monday # 138

Hi,
Hope you have all had a good week. I have been busy with college work this week... I seem to have less and less time to myself lately... anyway, I was determined to do come crafting this evening. I need to make a few cards for the next couple of weeks... here is my first. The inspiration came from Mojo Mondays # 138 sketch... what a great sketch!


The papers are papermania... I really like these colours together.
This week I have bought some new stamps from Lily of the Valley... I am hoping to have a play with them later. I also got some new flowers - so much for my stash diet. There are just too many lovely crafting things around! At least OH has missed seeing the little packages coming through the door... we are supposed to be on an agreed cutback of spending money on our hobbies. He wasn't as fortunate as I was... I answered the door to three packages of his fishing stuff, ha!
At least I have paid for the holiday that the children and I are going on with my mum... we usually go to Cornwall, but this year we are going to West Sussex... I'm sure we will enjoy it, lots of stuff for the kids to do... I am missing Cornwall already, I totally love the place and am already saying to myself that we will definately be going back to Cornwall next year, how strange am I!
Anyway, better get on... time seems to move twice as quickly when I get my crafting stuff out... has anyone else noticed this?
Hugs
Kim
x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful...whoever thought yellow and purple could look so good together! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's fabulous! I'm wondering which Papaermania papers are those, seriously tempted...
    TFS
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete