Saturday 15 May 2010

Footie card...

Hi,
One of the main interests in males in our family is football... football mad!!!! Lots of different teams too... and although there is alot of friendly banter, no one is ever disrespectful of anyone elses team - I always think this is great! It encourages the little ones that come along to support a team they want to support!
This means I'm always on the look out for more football stuff for my cards... this one is for my cousins son... cute, eh?

The papers were in a pad I have had forever... think it was a DCWV matting pad or something like that!!! I love it when you can dig something out the cupboard and think 'God, I never thought I would get to use that!!!'

Hope you are all having a good weekend. I decided I am going to redecorate the childrens bedrooms... I was inspired by the 15% off at homebase today! Dear me! I must be mad, luckily both rooms are just painted... not a roll of paper in sight, thank goodness! I hate wall-papering!
Mind you, just because I have bought the paint doesn't mean I've started it yet!!!!! I can see OH rolling his eyes at me already... he had left for work by the time I gotback today so he doesn't know yet!!!

Off to play with some paper for half an hour or so... then I'm going to relax and read!
Hugs
Kim
x

1 comment: