Sunday 7 March 2010

Mothers Day Card!

Hi,
This morning I have made my mothers day card... I got my inspiration from Simon says Challenge blog and the theme Mothers Day/Girly. This is the first time I have given anyone an easel card!!!!
I found this lovely verse on the internet... My mum is my 'rock'. She helps me out all the time, she is the person I call on when I need help/someone to talk to. I can always rely on her... my OH is not supportive and unreliable... but my children have also learnt that Nanny is our 'rock'. I really don't know where I would be without her. This little rhyme seems appropriate... and her favourite colour is red... The sun is shining today... a sure sign it is march... still cold though! My son went outside earlier to play football and came back in saying it was a lot colder than it looked!!!! Might have been a good idea to wear a coat, eh?!!!! Roll on the warm weather and we can have sunday walks along the beach!!!!
Well, going to make the most of my crafting time...
Hugs
Kim
x

No comments:

Post a Comment