Tuesday 30 March 2010

Friday Sketchers #95

Hi,
Hope you are having a good week. I didn't get a chance to craft at the weekend. OH had an accident at work on friday night, so he was home for the rest of the weekend. He is ok now and on a course today... as the children break up Thursday I thought I would give myself a craft day as I have the house to myself.
I used Friday Sketchers #95 as inspiration to make this card... it is for my friends Dad, I always have to think more about men's cards... luckily I had this lovely little DIY image... and it went perfectly with this sketch.

Well, off to do some more... need to make 2 more cards today. It's so easy to spend lots of time browsing and end up with very little crafting time, isn't it? So many beautiful websites/blogs with so many wonderful creations and inspirational video's to look at.
Hope the weather is better where you are... it's dreadful here!
Hugs
Kim
x

No comments:

Post a Comment