Tuesday 26 January 2010

Magazine cover challenge

Hi,
I just had to play with this challenge from Digital Doodling ... honestly, you must have a go... This was the only one I saved, but I played with loads... so much fun!!!

I figured my kids would appreciate this when they come home... it was a highlight of our Disney trip... tea with the characters. Goofy was definately a favourite with my two... I didn't get my pic took with a character... as I was the one taking the pictures obviously there aren't many of me on the trip which doesn't bother me... but I must admit when I uploaded the pictures to the computer I did feel a bit disappointed that I hadn't thought about a character picture for mummy... having said that there was one of mummy with daddy!!!!! ha!
I suppose many scrapbookers find this happens alot!!!! I hope I'm not the only one!!!
Well I'm off to marinade the pork... as you do!!!!!
Hope you have a lovely day...
Hugs
Kim
x



1 comment:

  1. This cover made me smile - it's soooooooo jolly and colourful... love it.

    Thank you for joining the Digital Doodling challenge xx

    ReplyDelete