Sunday 15 November 2009

My UKS CC Layouts

Hi,
I didn't get as much time as I would have liked to do much of the Cyber crop on UKS, but I totally enjoyed what I did manage to do. I have printed the classes off to have a go at the others this week.
This one was my take on the 'Twister & Shout by RAchel (Taniwha) and PaperArts... really enjoyed making this ... used some Basic Grey from the Two Scoops collection.


Then I had a go at 'Dare to Dream by Tracie (traciedoodles). I don't tend to doodle and don't know why after doing this LO, it was fun!!!
Here was a challenge - a LO about things that were popular with me... I actually used up paper left from the other classes...

The last one I did was a kit from Shimelle. The class was called 'Take No Notice of the Man behind the Curtain by Shimelle', I really enjoyed this class, it was an idea that I know I will use in the future when I have multiple photos as it opens up...



Wish I had had time to do more but 'life' has a habbit of taking over ... just grateful I got to do these. I love the glitter thickers alphabet... aren't they wonderful?!!! I am so glad to have managed some LO's hope my scrapbooking mojo is back now...
Well, am off to watch the X-factor!
Hugz
Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment