Wednesday 11 November 2009

Mojo Monday #112




Hi,

Another Christmas card take on Mojo Monday's Sketch 112. Have been dying to use this Christmas tree paper, it's so cute! The DTs samples are really lovely!

Well, this week I feel better... but of course my daughter has it now and OH is getting the starting symptoms... God help all of us!!!!

On UKS there is a Cyber Crop this coming weekend, I am hoping to at least do a few classes and challenges. I am going to do the pre-crop challenge this afternoon... I feel abit nervous about it, which is ridiculous, but I haven't done any scrapbooking lately and I need to do a LO about things that make me feel at home. I seem to have lost my scrapbooking mojo... lets hope the CC can help me get it back. How do you find your lost mojo?

I have 2 Martha Stewart punches to play with... Fall Leaf Corner Punch and the matching border punch. I don't use punches much... but love the look of these.

The other thing I need to do today is soak the fruit for my Christmas cake. I used to decorate cakes for a job. I loved that job, but gave it up to move up here with OH. Now the only cakes I make and decorate are my Christmas cake and my childrens birthday cakes. We used to make truffles at Christmas... I say every year I am going to make my own truffles but I never have the time.


Last year the children helped me decorate the above cake... we make snowmen and snowballs! They were very proud of themselves...
Anyway, better get a move on...
Hope you have a lovely day!
Hugz
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment