Thursday 5 November 2009

Mojo Monday - 111

Hello!
This is my Christmas take on the Mojo Monday Sketch 111. Is it a sin to admit I used a peel off? I couldn't find any silver ribbon...



I love all the different colour schemes that make up christmas cards these days... There is so much choice these days in Christmas paper, it is hard to make a decision on what to buy. I'd love some new ones for my Christmas scrapbooking pages this year but I honestly can not make my mind up which I like the best... does anyone else have this problem? I just keep browsing and browsing!!!!! And then I find another new one....

I am hoping for a crafting evening tonight... I still have this dreadful cold... I do feel a bit better, but my head is killing me... the painkillers I have taken haven't touched it this morning. I am one of these people who try to ignore it and hope it goes away... not happening today though!

Hope you find time to craft today...
Hugs
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment