Sunday 22 November 2009

Jamie from the X-Factor and the Christmas Lights

Hi,
Well, I didn't get any time to do any crafting yesterday... but we did go into Preston to see the christmas lights being turned on. I have never done this before but the kids quite liked the idea after hearing someone mention it so we braved the weather and the crowds. It was fun actually. Jamie from the X-Factor was there. Kids thought it 'weird' seeing someone from the tv in the real... my little boy said 'he looks normal'... he was happy about this, don't know what he expected! Aren't kids funny!!!! My photos weren't very brilliant but it's all memories isn't it?

Also there was Santa and the cast from the Cinderella panto...


And lots of fireworks...
Today I am making some time for crafting... so I may be back later with some piccies if I get anything done.
Hope you are having a good weekend.
Hugz
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment