Friday 20 November 2009

Christmas crafting - boxes

Good Morning!
Last night I had a play at making these open boxes... not quite sure what I am going to put into them yet, but I had a lovely time making them.
I used some papers and embellishments from an Anna Griffin kit I got from QVC last year I think it was... such pretty papers but have never really found much of a use for them... I think they worked perfectly on these.
Only thing is I have lost the link for the 'how to make' for the boxes and appologise... I need to seriously find time to organise things on my laptop more... I have so many useless links which is how I lose useful links...
Anyway, must get on with the housework... am hoping to play again later. The children have a special assembley today for the children in need day which had them all excited this morning... dressing in their own clothes is always fun and they dressed their teddy bears up too.
Hope you have a good day,
Hugz
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment