Wednesday 4 November 2009

2S4U - 38

Hi,
Here is my take on Sketches 4 U -38.
The sample on the blog are lovely as usual and I love the sketch.

I haven't made cards over half term... before half term I managed to start my Christmas Diary... When I have done some more to it I will take some pictures. Unfortunately, I didn't quite finish last years, and ended up sticking photo's on the days that I didn't get to write in... I am hoping this year as I am only leaving small spaces to right, some pockets and small spaces for photos so that I don't have to spend so much time on it, this way I may finish it!
Anyway, having made a proper list of who I need to make cards for now... I need to get the rest made!
Hope you find time to craft.... oh, and that the weather is better where ever you are... it's dreadful here today.
Hugz
Kim

1 comment: