Friday 2 October 2009

2 Sketches 4 You

Hi,
I have had hardly any time to myself this week and have only been able to get my crafting out today... this is my take on the Kazan's Sketch 36...


I enjoyed making this card... only problem was I left taking the photo until tonight and therefore had a problem with it shining a lot in the photo...
Hopefully I will get some more cards made over the weekend... with OH on nights and I can get the children settled into something, I may get some more done...
This week my OH has got a metal detector and took us all down to the beach for some treasure hunting... not that he found much, but the scrapbooker in me took some nice photo's... only thing is, I came to print the photo's today and our printer wouldn't work properly. It's the first time I have felt inspired to scrapbook in ages... typical!
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Kim

1 comment:

  1. very pretty - love all the bling
    thanks for sharing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete