Friday 11 September 2009

Mojo Monday challenge

Hi,
I loved making this card for the Mojo Monday Sketch challenge. I am very new to stamping and this is the first image I have put onto a card. It was nerve-wrecking and fun at the same time. There are so many talented people that make beautiful cards using stamps that I was so nervous at using the lovely stamps I have got. This one was just a free one that came with a crafting magazine.


I need more practise... I need more crafting time.

I have been making birthday cards. The boys/men in our family tend to be football mad so I have made a couple and my son says they are cool! I used images from a CD-Rom because I have nothing really for making boys/men cards... my stash seems very girlie!


I also made this Under the Sea card for my cousins little boy.

When the children are settled I am going to make a couple more christmas cards. My OH is on nights so there is no one to moan if I spread out a bit!!!
Thank you for looking. I hope your day happy and sunny.
Kim


1 comment: