Saturday 12 September 2009

Beautiful things we find on the net!

Hi,
Today we have swimming lessons right in the middle of the day so everything has to fit around getting to the swimming baths on time... luckily today we only needed a quick trip to the supermarket for some odd things for us and the garden centre for fish food.

So having done dinner early, Daddy on nights and the children occupied playing, this leaves Mummy time to browse and play...

The above is what I found... aren't these products absolutely gorgeous... I so want to play with them. What a lovely place to have a browse... I need some inspiration for my scrapbooking, I seem to have lost my mojo abit! It's so frustrating when all this lovely new stash is coming out and I have to stop myself buying it because I have so much that I haven't used. Can you really have too much????
Anyway, on with the christmas cards...

No comments:

Post a Comment